This second ALPHA development release is for testing and debugging new feature in GhostBSD 10.3, MATE and XFCE is available on SourceForge for the i386, amd64, and amd64-uefi architectures.
- UEFI is now supported for 64bit only.
What has been fix.
- Gbi log and partition data base is now deleting when closing gbi.
- Resetting partition data base when going back the installation type.
- 4K Partition Alignment.
- Networkmgr full SSID name.
- System Update duplicating the whole install under /boot/kernel.old
- Gbi "back" button error
- sudo configuration
- Wifi down by default
- /etc/localtime not created by installer.
- Locales are not correctly set up on installation.
- missing kern.vty=vt setting in grub.cf
Time for old issue feedback
If you have reports bug/issue please give use feedback on http://issues.ghostbsd.org/main_page.php that we can mark it resolve.
It is time to report issues
We encourage you to use our issue system http://issues.ghostbsd.org/main_page.php to report bug. More issue reported more that will be fix before the final release.
Where to download:
The image checksum's, hybrid ISO(DVD, USB) images are available here:
Writing the iso to a USB stick
dd if=GhostBSD10.3-ALPHA1-20160429-223308-mate-amd64.iso of=/dev/da0 bs=1m
dd if=GhostBSD10.3-ALPHA1-20160429-223308-mate-amd64.iso of=/dev/sdf bs=1M
Is there anything you can help with or want to be involved in? Maybe you just want to discuss your experiences or ask us some questions. Please come talk to us on IRC Freenode #ghostbsd or on GhostBSD Forums.
If you like GhostBSD please donate! See https://www.ghostbsd.org/donate