I am happy to announce the availability of GhostBSD 19.10 with some improvement to the live ISO and UEFI multiboot fix with some improvements.
What has changed since 19.09
- UEFI multiboot installation for supported hardware.
- Changed the ISO boot setup
- Removed netmount services
Issues reported we fixed
- Bug #113: update station issues
- Feature #119: Rewrite the code to build the live iso, to fix the issue case by sysroot with EFI.
- Feature #120: Adding folder ghostbsd in EFI partition and add fallback in \EFI\BOOT
To upgrade if not done already:
sudo pkg update -f
sudo pkg upgrade
sudo rc-update delete netmount
Where to download:
All images checksum, hybrid ISO(DVD, USB) and torrent are available here:
For writing an iso to a USB stick:
dd if=GhostBSD19.10.iso of=/dev/da0 bs=4m
dd if=GhostBSD19.10.iso of=/dev/sdc bs=4M
dd if=GhostBSD19.10.iso of=/dev/disk2 bs=10240
Maybe you want to discuss your experiences or ask us some questions? Is there anything you can help with or get involved in? If so, please contact us on Telegram https://t.me/ghostbsd and GhostBSD Forums.