Hello Eric, thank you for the reply.
I've tried a few times.
1. sudo dd if=GhostBSD3.5-BETA3-lxde-i386.img of=/dev/sdb bs=1M
2. sudo dd if=GhostBSD3.5-BETA3-lxde-i386.img of=/dev/sdb1 bs=1M
3. dd bs=4M if=./GhostBSD3.5-BETA3-lxde-i386.img of=/dev/sdb && sync
- I got a 'Kernel trap 12 with interrupts disabled'.
4. Using https://launchpad.net/win32-image-writer/
in windows as well.
Unfortunately, all of my works didn't work.
Maybe it's hardware problem.
I'm using ASUS UX31A. (Ivy Bridge i5 3317u, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD).
Have a nice weekdays~