Follow these tips so that you can accurately describe your findings so they can be fixed as soon as possible:
- Before sending an post, search the forum list to see if anyone else has reported a similar problem.
- When reporting a new issue, use a descriptive subject in your on that includes the error and the version of GhostBSD. Ideally, the subject should be short (8 words or less), and contains key words about the error. An example would be "Bxpkg on 3.0-BETA1 Error while fetching".
- Ensure that the body of your email includes the GhostBSD version and architecture (e.g. 3.0-BETA1, Gnome 32-bit ISO version).
- Give a short (2-3 sentences) description of how to recreate the error. If there is an error message, include its text. More information at this page http://www.slot-online.org/online-casinos-in-new-zealand .
- Include any other info that may be useful (e.g. this seems to work on my 32 bit system or this used to work on 2.5).
- If the problem appears to be hardware related, include a copy of /var/run/dmesg.boot as this file shows the hardware that was probed the last time the GhostBSD system booted.
- If its Installer related include /tmp/.pc-sysinstall/pc-sysinstall.log