This first RC release is ready for testing new feature in GhostBSD 10.3, MATE and XFCE is available on SourceForge for the i386, amd64, and amd64-uefi architectures.
What has been fix
- Installer ZFS Mirror and zraid setup
- Installer custom partition problem
- Installer UEFI partition
- Installer /boot problem
- 4k partition alignment
- Network Manager long SSID name
- Network Manager slowness to open the menu
- Network Manager icon tray crash
What has Change
- Slim is replacing GDM
- ZFS disk encryption has been block and this feature should be available in GhostBSD 11.
What is new
- Installer custom partition creation subjection
- VirtalBox support get install in boot time if needed.
- Full UEFI Support
- Keyboard layout after installation still English
- Slim does not respect keyboard layout
Time for old issue feedback
If you have reports bug/issue please give use feedback on http://issues.ghostbsd.org/main_page.php that we can mark it resolve.
It is time to report issues
We encourage you to use our issue system http://issues.ghostbsd.org/main_page.php to report bug. More issue reported more that will be fix before the final release.
Where to download:
The image checksum's, hybrid ISO(DVD, USB) images are available here:
Writing the iso to a USB stick
dd if=GhostBSD10.3-RC1-20160807-204658-mate-i386.iso of=/dev/da0 bs=1m
dd if=GhostBSD10.3-RC1-20160807-204658-mate-i386.iso of=/dev/sdb bs=1M
dd if=GhostBSD10.3-RC1-20160807-204658-mate-i386.iso of=/dev/disk2 bs=10240
Is there anything you can help with or want to be involved in? Maybe you just want to discuss your experiences or ask us some questions. Please come talk to us on IRC Freenode #ghostbsd or on GhostBSD Forums.
If you like GhostBSD please donate! See https://www.ghostbsd.org/donate